Resource, Design & Store Links
Resource and Design:
- *Jonathan Goldstein’s blog, Thoughts, facts, ideas and discoveries as I continue researching the design career and life of Paul McCobb
- *Tony Paul Designs- Official Website of Tony Paul
- *sfgirlbybay, bohemian modern style from a san francisco girl
- *”The City Kitchen” is a boutique culinary event company and food blog based in San Francisco.
- *Adrian Pearsall, Craft Associates
- *Hemali Zaverl, a San Francisco based award winning photographer
- *Jane Hartmann, a San Francisco based Photo Stylist
- *Georgios Tsaklidis, a Paris France based cook and writer
- Sonoma Nesting Co. re-claim, + re-use = re_love
- Scout Living 20th Century Furniture & Design In Sacramento
- *Mariana Nelson, an artist working in the fiber arts. Based in Dana Point Calif. Represented by Past Perfect in the San Francisco Bay Area
- *acme1225 is a polished take on funky, chunky & punky baubles. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- “Vintage Modern” of San Francisco, 20th Century Decorative Arts.
- Meteor Lights mid-century modern pendant light fixtures and custom retro drum lampshades
- hi+lo modern a vintage modern design store in Montclair New Jersey
- Design Addict, your resource for modern, post-modern and contemporary design of the 20th-21st centuries
- *VM ESTATE LIQUIDATIONS,Located in San Francisco.They have a background you can count on.