ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Purchase From Past Perfect
If you would like to purchase an item from Past Perfect’s web site, feel free to call the store the item is listed under or email us by using the contact form on the item page. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Also cash and local area checks. Some exceptions are made regarding out of the area checks.
All items are previously owned. Condition of the items on this web site range from good to mint. We recommend that you visit the store in person. But if you’re not able to visit in person and have questions, use the contact form on the item page or feel free to call one of the stores. The sales clerk(s), will do their best to describe the item’s condition and answer any questions you might have.
Past Perfect ships world wide.
For larger items as in furniture, for the U.S. and Canada our preferred shipper is Plycon Transportation Group. We are also more then willing to work with your shipper.
Feel free to call one of the stores for shipping questions.
Lombard Street Location: 415-929-2288
Stanyan Street Location: 415-418-6754
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
To The Trade, Rentals and 24hr Approval
- Past Perfect offers a discount to the trade.
- Past Perfect offers weekly rentals.
Rates are 25% Monday thru Friday and 35%
Saturday and Sunday, based on the non-sale
price of the item.
- Past Perfect offers 24hr approval.
We understand that sometimes you or your client will
need to see if the item will work in the space as planned.
So, we’ll let you take the item home for 24hrs, before we charge your card.
If the item doesn’t work, just return it before the end of the 24hrs.
- Past Perfect has California Home + Design’s “The Superb 8”.
- Past Perfect is one of NICHE Interiors, “Earth Day: 3 Ways to Make a Difference”.
- Past Perfect is one of 11 Reasons To Explore Cole Valley Immediately!
- SF Racked: “Past Perfect is one of the 38 Best Home Goods Shops in San Francisco”.
- SF Racked: “Past Perfect Has a Future in Cole Valley in San Francisco”.
- Thank you Soledad Alzaga Interior Design! For thinking of Past Perfect… As part of your shop local cheat sheet!
- Thank You Kari Mcintosh! For letting Past Perfect be one of your Favorite Things!
- Past Perfect was in Sunset Magazine’s The thrill of the hunt: How to shop vintage
- Via Magazine, Weekender: Union Street
- Past Perfect is a favorite go-to source. Interview with Niche Interiors, by Four Walls And A Roof, design inspiration for a happy modern home
- Past Perfect was in Asterisk San Francisco Magazine Pride Issue
- Past Perfect is a “Treasure hunt in the middle of the Concrete Jungle” according to RUE magazine
- Trazzler: “Browsing Through a Mid-century Retro Heaven” in San Francisco
- Atomicindy: “If you only have two hours to kill, both Past Perfects are your must stop”
- LookiLoos: “I will definitely make another stop in at Past Perfect to perfect my 60’s decor”.
- SFgate.com, Past Perfect is one of five places where rockabilly still rolls!
- The blog SCHUE Love “Fantastic mid-century modern/antique store in San Francisco”
- Martha Angus’s blog Post and Grant “Shopping Bliss” Our Absolute Favorites